International Student Fees 2022
|Dayboy||$47,415 (excludes Boarding fee)|
International student fees are payable in advance. All fees are inclusive of GST. Annual fees are the same for all year groups.
- Accommodation (Boarding)
- College Uniform
- College incidental expenses (excluding laptop)
- NCEA examination fee
- ESOL support
- Administration fee
- Christ's College Old Boys' Association lifetime membership
- Heritage & Building Levy $1030 per family
The total cost of tuition must be paid in full. Once payment has been made in full a Letter of Fees Receipt and Official Offer of Place will be issued.
Christ’s College has arranged Fees Protection Insurance in compliance with the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students.
Christ’s College agrees to observe the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students published by the Ministry of Education. Copies of the Code are available on request from this institution or from the NZQA website at http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
In order to be eligible for any refund the parents must apply in writing to the Executive Principal, stating the reasons for withdrawal from the course of study.
- If notice of cancellation is received in writing two weeks before the commencement of the course, full tuition fees and boarding fees will be refunded, less:
- NZ$2,000 administration fee
- If the parents wish to cancel the student’s further study after the course has commenced, tuition fee for the current school term plus one subsequent term’s fees will be retained.
- No refund when enrolment is withdrawn by the school.
- When the passport status has been changed to permanent residence or work visa status, tuition fee for the current school term plus one subsequent term’s fees will be retained.