Christ’s College welcomes boys from many nationalities and backgrounds as part of its school community.
College welcomes international students at all year levels and encourages all students to become fully immersed in the life of the school. We foster a culture of innovation and excellence, underpinned by traditional values.
Students at College reap the benefit of small class sizes, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers, excellent pastoral care, outstanding facilities, a strong academic programme, and a wide range of cultural and sporting activities.
Our House system is renowned for its quality of care. When you come to College, you will become a valued member of one of our Houses.
Vertical organisation within each House promotes friendships across all age groups and leads to many mentoring and leadership opportunities. Housemasters work with each boy to develop his goals and to provide academic and pastoral support.
Our students aspire to achieve their best. A Christ’s College education enables them to develop skills and dispositions for success in a complex and ever-changing world.
How to apply for study at Christ’s College:
- Submit a completed International Student Application through Enroller by clicking on ‘Apply Now’ below
- Submit copies of English Language qualification (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent) and school records, upon request from Christ’s College
- Submit written piece, upon request from Christ’s College
- Skype interview with Executive Principal
- A conditional offer of place will be issued when enrolment requirements are met, this will be done via Enroller
- Pay fees
- Unconditional offer of place issued via Enroller