Terms 1 and 4 (Summer)
Boys compete in the Wednesday inter-school competition in both Terms 1 and 4.
Training is held at a variety of venues, depending on surf conditions, and takes place after school on Monday and Wednesday (when there is no competition).
Our goal is simple – we want ALL boys to enjoy surfing and feel they are able to achieve their best, regardless of their ability.
Venue: New Brighton, Sumner, Taylors Mistake
Training: Monday (pm) and Wednesday (pm)
- Canterbury Scholastic Championships - 1st in Mens Longboard
- U16 Canterbury Schools Surf League - 2nd
- CSS Champs – individual grade titles winners
- Surfer selected for Canterbury Scholastic team – 2nd at Nationals
- CSS Champs – College 1st school, 1st in U14, 1st in U16, 3 other podium finishes
- Canterbury Scholastic Championships – 1st in U16, 1st in Mens Longboard