Guided College Tour
Christ's College Guided Tours
We invite you to experience a guided tour of the Christ's College campus and heritage buildings.
Our campus is a unique combination of heritage buildings alongside state-of-the-art modern facilities that are at the cutting edge of technological excellence. Big School – our library – was built in 1863 and is the oldest educational building still in use in New Zealand.
Our guides are old boys of Christ's College. Join them on a tour as they share their knowledge and passion for the school.
Times and Dates
- The season starts on Monday 2 November 2020 and closes on Friday 23 April 2021
- Tours operate on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 10am and 2pm, and take approximately 80 minutes
- Tours do not operate on public holidays or weekends
- Adults $10
- Children under 12 years old FREE
- Groups of 10 or more, $5 per adult
Click below to book your ticket.
Contact us either by email r...........@christscollege.com or by phone 03 366 8705, if you have any queries.