Why a school for boys?
While young men and boys can and do excel in many types of educational institution, schools for boys focus with intention on learning that addresses not only how to excel in academics, but also how to grow into young men of integrity and empathy.
- Schools for boys understand and celebrate boys
- Schools for boys seek first to build good men
- Schools for boys know that boys develop and learn in different ways
- Schools for boys teach in ways that boys learn best
- Schools for boys help students discover and explore their full potential
- Schools for boys foster lifelong friendships
One of the important advantages of a single-sex education is the opportunity it presents to create a learning environment, literally and figuratively, that accommodates what boys and young men need.